If your booking request is declined and the listing appears to be available, there are a number of reasons the host may have declined:
- Their calendar may not be up-to-date.
- They may want bookings of a different length or time.
- They have reviewed your rental application and decided you are not the right tenant for them or their space.
- They may have already sent a lease to someone else but have not confirmed that booking yet.
- They may have filled the spot outside of Faros.
We ask hosts to keep their calendars up-to-date, but sometimes mistakes happen.